Personal Information identifies you as an individual, such as your first and last name, address, school, email address, online contact information, image or audio of your voice. Anonymous Information does not identify you and can be combined with Anonymous Information about other users.
1. What Information We Collect
We collect your Personal Information as follows:
- Registration information: your first, last name and email address.
We collect your Anonymous Information as follows:
- Location data derived from cookies: what pages you viewed, how long you were on a particular page or whether you clicked on a link, feature or option. A cookie is a small file we place on your computer and acts as a unique identifier. A cookie does not allow us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. By declining to accept cookies you may not have access to Accessibility Enabler features.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use your Personal and Anonymous Information internally to understand your needs and provide you with better service and information, in particular:
- Internal record keeping: to establish and update user accounts.
- Answering questions: to respond to queries you have sent to us.
- Improving or expanding our accessibility content and offerings, including software and services.
- Promotion: we may periodically send promotional emails about our new products, special offers or other information.
- Educational and market research: from time to time, we may use your information to contact you by email or mail for market research purposes or educational studies.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which website pages are being used. This helps us analyse data and improve our accessibility product in order to tailor them to customer needs.
3. Who We Disclose Information to
We disclose your Personal and Anonymous Information as follows:
- We disclose your Transaction Information to third parties for the purpose of processing your payment and for fraud prevention purposes.
- To respond to inquiries from law enforcement or to defend our rights or the rights of others.
4. Third Party Software and Services
Use of Accessibility Enabler may involve third party software and services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. HikeOrders uses industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption to transfer private Personal Information.
Only the HikeOrders software and services are publicly accessible, no additional ports are opened in our system’s security groups other than required and any information stored in our databases is not publicly accessible and exists only on our internal network.
7. Contact Us