Offerings by HikeOrders are Privacy by Design. We take great care to avoid storing information on our users, as their privacy is our priority. We makes every effort to minimize collection of data.
Note: HikeOrders does not collect any personally identifiable information about end-users (users visiting websites that host the HikeOrders widget / codes), such information is invisible to HikeOrders and therefore cannot be provided to any third parties, even under duress.
Limited personal information (contact information) is collected during the signup process, when applying for access to APIs or when paying for offerings. This information may identify a website owner as an individual or a company, and may include first name, last name, email address and telephone number.
1. What Information We Collect
HikeOrders makes every effort to minimize the data it collects. HikeOrders collects website owners’ contact Information as follows: website owner’s first name, last name and email address.
HikeOrders collects limited anonymous info as follows: page-views, page load time and other analytical details.
2. How We Use Website Owner Information
HikeOrders uses website owner contact and anonymous information internally to understand their needs and provide better service and support, in particular:
- Internal record keeping: to establish and update user accounts.
- Answering questions: to respond to queries sent to us.
- Improving or expanding HikeOrders offerings.
- Promotion: should you choose to accept, we may periodically send promotional emails about HikeOrders new offerings or features, special offers or other information.
- HikeOrders analyzes data about performance and usage to improve the offerings in order to better tailor it to end users’ needs.
3. Who We Disclose Website Owner Information to
HikeOrders discloses website owner personal and anonymous information as follows:
- HikeOrders securely discloses transaction information to a third party payment provider for the purpose of processing payments and for fraud prevention purposes.
- To respond to inquiries from law enforcement or to defend our rights or the rights of others.
4. Third Party Software and Services
Use of HikeOrders and it’s offerings may involve third party software and services.
HikeOrders is committed to ensuring that any information that is collected remains secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure HikeOrders has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online. HikeOrders uses industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption to transfer private personal information.
7. Contact Us
HikeOrders , 193/7,1st Cross,Bandematt Extn, Kengeri Satellite Town, Bangalore – 60