This article shows you how to easily install Accessibility Enabler on your Weebly website. To install the Accessibility Enabler on the website, follow these steps:
1. Copy the Accessibility Enabler script that is given to you during the onboarding process.
The script is given when you create an Accessibility Enabler account. If you don’t have an account yet, please create a free account here. After creating your account you will be taken through a user-friendly, short onboarding process.
2. Log in to your Weebly admin page and click on the Edit Website.
3. Click on Theme.
4. Click on Edit HTML/CSS on left panel.
5. Click on header.html
7. Now, please go back to your onboarding process and verify the installation by clicking on Verify Button. We shall verify whether the installation was done without any errors or not.
8. Go to your website frontend and you must see the Accessibility Enabler icon along the Right-hand side.