Blogger Accessibility Enabler Installation Guide
This article shows you how to easily install Accessibility Enabler on your Blogger website. To install the Accessibility Enabler on the Blogger website, follow these steps:
1. Copy the Accessibility Enabler script that is given to you during the onboarding process.
The script is given when you create an Accessibility Enabler account. If you don’t have an account yet, please create a free account here. After creating your account you will be taken thru a user-friendly, short onboarding process.
1. Login to Blogger.com
2. Go to Theme in the left side menu
3. Click on Edit HTML button
4. Paste the Script in the Head tag inside HTML, Click on the Save Theme button.
5. Go to your website frontend and you must see the Accessibility Enabler icon along the Right–hand side.