With BigCommerce, you have to install your Accessibility Enabler script just like you would install your analytics script. In other words, just put accessibility enabler script below your Google Analytics code (without touching or changing your GA code).
In BigCommerce, the steps are:
1. Click Advanced Settings
2. Click Website Analytics
3. Under General Settings tab (located on a tab at the top) make sure Google Analytics is checked.
4. Click Save.
5. Click the Google Analytics tab (located on the top, next to General Settings)
6. Copy the Accessibility Enabler script that is given to you during the onboarding process.
The script is given when you create an Accessibility Enabler account. If you don’t have an account yet, please create a free account here. After creating your account you will be taken thru a user-friendly, short onboarding process.
7. Paste the Accessibility Enabler script just below your Google Analytics Code and Save it.
8. Now, please go back to your onboarding process and verify the installation by clicking on Verify Button. We shall verify whether the installation was done without any errors or not.
9. Go to your website frontend and now you must see the Accessibility Enabler icon on the right-hand side.