This article shows you how to easily install Accessibility Enabler on your Big Cartel website. To install the Accessibility Enabler on the Big Cartel website, follow these steps:
1. Copy the Accessibility Enabler script that is given to you during the onboarding process.
The script is given when you create an Accessibility Enabler account. If you don’t have an account yet, please create a free account here. After creating your account you will be taken through a user-friendly, short onboarding process.
2. Login to Big Cartel.
3. Go to Account in the main menu then under Your shop tab and Click on Customize Design.
4. Click the Layout button on the left side of your screen
5. Enable the custom layout.
7. Click on SAVE.
8. Go to your website frontend and you must see the Accessibility Enabler icon along the Right-hand side.