Accessibility strategy is the overall planning of an organization in terms of accessibility.
When you visit a supermarket you see many departments there. Billing, Customer service, and so on. Likewise, any organization has many departments. Most commonly, Human resource, Research and development, sales and marketing, customer support, and quality assurance.
While making your organization accessible to all, you will have to plan a bigger picture. And it is also a long process. There are different steps involved in it. To say a few,
- First, you will have to understand the laws and accessibility standards defined in your country.
- Then you will have to plan out as to how your organization will meet these standards.
- Once that’s done, the plan has to be conveyed to all the departments in your organization.
- The next step would be to implement the plans in all the departments.
- It doesn’t stop here. Your organization has to conduct testing from time to time to be sure that the company meets the accessibility standards. And also to be updated with any new standards or policies.
The whole process put together is called Accessibility Strategy. This is necessary for the smooth and risk-free functioning of an organization.
Make your website a better place for everyone
Accessibility Enabler helps thousands of people to over come their disability every month. Make your contribution to the society.Try For Free
- Free 3-day trial
- No credit card required
- Easy setup